Admission of Returning Students

Returning students (any student who has previously attended Colorado Mesa University and has been out for at least two semesters; summer and January terms excluded) must submit an online application at Apply to CMU. If the student has attended another institution since last attending Colorado Mesa University, official transcripts of all course work must be sent directly to Colorado Mesa University, Registrar’s Office, from each institution attended. Official transcripts must be submitted to continue enrollment at Colorado Mesa University. See “Applicable Catalog and Degree Requirements” in the Requirements for Degrees section to determine the catalog to be followed for graduation.

Students who are eligible to return after being on suspension must complete the Returning Student Application to be considered for re-admission. See the General Undergraduate Academic Policies section for more information on eligibility to return after academic suspension.